We will always go above and beyond to help you resolve any queries you may have, but because your contract with your energy provider is independent, we will need your authority to do this. When you agree to our terms and conditions upon signing up to Flipper, we will provide you with an ongoing service on your behalf, to ensure you are always on the best energy deal for you.
It's always best to contact us in the first instance if you think there might be any problems, as we can usually help you quickly, and can make sure our records are up to date. If we are unable to help, we can always give advice on how to resolve it.
Unless you choose to cancel your membership, which you have a right to do, then our service and will automatically renew after 12 months. At the time of renewal you will be charged for the following year. We will send you a reminder a month before your renewal payment will be taken.
To allow us to provide the service we do, Flipper is permitted to act on your behalf to create relationships with supplier or access information held with by them regarding your energy account.
On top of managing your flip between suppliers, below is a list of services that Flipper can and cannot assist with.
- Initiate Flips and select an energy provider for you
- Apply to suppliers for services in your name (including telephoning them on your behalf)
- Access information about you which is held by suppliers using your suppliers account
- Any other powers that we may reasonably require in order to provide the services to you.
- Email suppliers
- Call suppliers to discuss your suppliers account (with authority)
- Submit meter readings
- Make any amendments to Direct Debits
- Call suppliers to discuss your suppliers account (without authority)
- Resolve supplier objections
- Change bank details or any other personal information with your supplier
- Impersonate a member
- Raise complaints against suppliers
- Change your address
We will always act on your behalf and in your best interests and will continue to do in accordance with our terms and conditions.