We understand that moving can be a difficult time for everyone but if you are moving home, be sure to let us know as soon as possible so that we can stop any flips at your current address and update our records.

If you are staying within the UK, we hope that you would like to pack Flipper along with all of your house move essentials.

Once you have moved house, it is important to register with the current supplier at the new property, as we can't flip "occupier" accounts. Once you have done this, we will need to know:

  • Your new full address
  • A copy of your new bill when it is available/your new log in details
  • What meter/utility setup you have at the property

We will then help you get saving in your new home too.

A few things to remember

On the day you leave your old address, please make sure you take meter readings and notify your current supplier that you are moving property. 

The supplier you are with at the old property is the supplier the new tenants or homeowners moving in will be with. If they wish to change suppliers they can do so as normal after they have moved in.

Once you are in the new property, we'd suggest taking an opening meter reading as soon as possible and submitting these to your new supplier so that they're able to generate your opening bill. Once you've received your new bill, we'll start the process again to check the market for better deals for you.

If you are moving house, contact us with all the above information and we can help action this with you.

Did this answer your question?