Our aim is to be whole of market and offer our members access to every tariff from every provider, however we only support suppliers who satisfy Ofgem's supplier requirements and ensuring they’re able to provide you with the best service possible.
Ofgem's supplier requirements
- Suppliers take no more than 35 days to flip you after they receive your application, and don’t need to visit your home to complete your flip.
- Suppliers provide full details of your new tariff and offer you a 14-day cooling off period to cancel your flip.
- Your current and new suppliers work together to ensure you aren’t charged twice for the same energy and inform us of any problems with your flip as soon as possible.
- Suppliers issue regular and accurate bills on time (at least once every six months), and make them available to you via an online energy account.
- Suppliers send you your final bill no later than six weeks after your flip is complete and pay any money they owe you no later than 14 days after sending you your final bill.
- Suppliers must allow you to pay for their energy via direct debit on sign up.
We listen to our members feedback and should we see poor performance from a supplier, we will turn off switching to them for all our members.
Exclude suppliers from our searches
Once you have signed up, please let us know if there are any suppliers you don't want to be flipper to, and we’ll exclude them from our searches.
In addition, you have a 14-day cooling-off period to cancel your flip, and we'll flip you again for no extra cost with no questions asked. If you want to cancel a deal within 14-day cooling off period, get in touch with us and we will cancel the switch for you.
After the cooling-off period, we will not be able to cancel the switch, so we recommend you let us know if there are any issues as soon as you can.