Our aim is to be whole of market and offer our members access to every tariff from every provider, however we only support suppliers who satisfy our supplier requirements, ensuring we’re able to provide you with the best service possible.
Flipper’s supplier requirements
- Suppliers take no more than 35 days to switch you after they receive your application, and don’t need to visit your home to complete your switch.
- Suppliers provide full details of your new tariff and offer you a 14-day cooling off period to cancel your switch.
- Your current and new suppliers work together to ensure you aren’t charged twice for the same energy and inform us of any problems with your switch as soon as possible.
- Suppliers issue regular and accurate bills on time (at least once every six months), and make them available to you via an online energy account.
- Suppliers send you your final bill no later than six weeks after your switch is complete and pay any money they owe you no later than 14 days after sending you your final bill.
- Suppliers must allow you to pay for their energy via direct debit.
Suppliers we support
Brighter World Energy
Green Energy UK
Green Star Energy
Places for People Energy
Robin Hood Energy
SSE Scottish Hydro
SSE Southern Electric
The Energy Deal
White Rose Energy
Suppliers that we don’t support
Better Energy: No online account
Bulb Energy: Don't support direct debit
Cardiff Energy: No online account
Daligas: No online account
Ecotricity: No online account
Go Effortless Energy: No online account
Iresa Limited: Failed switches, customer service wait times, billing inaccuracies
LoCO2 Energy: No online account
Oink Energy: No online account
One Select: No online account
Powershop UK: App only, tariffs available for short term advance purchase only
Zog Energy: No online account
Suppliers which meet our requirements but we’re unable to support
We may opt to exclude suppliers from our searches — even if they satisfy our supplier requirements.
E (Prepay): Prepay tariffs only
Entice Energy: Gas only
Glide: Tariffs only suitable only for sharers
Utilita: Prepay tariffs only
UtilityWarehouse: Bundled utilities (eg. phone/broadband/mobile)
Exclude suppliers from our searches
During sign up, let us know if there are any suppliers you don't want to be switched to, and we’ll exclude them from our searches.
In addition, you have a 14-day cooling-off period to cancel your switch, and we'll flip you again for no extra cost with no questions asked. If you want to cancel a deal within 14-day cooling off period, get in touch with us and we'll give you the details you need and assist with cancellation where we can.
After the cooling-off period, it becomes much more difficult to cancel, so we recommend you let us know if there are any issues as soon as you can.