Our aim is to be whole of market and offer our members access to every tariff from every provider, however we only support suppliers who satisfy our supplier requirements, ensuring we’re able to provide you with the best service possible.
Flipper’s supplier requirements
- Suppliers take no more than 35 days to switch you after they receive your application, and don’t need to visit your home to complete your switch.
- Suppliers provide full details of your new tariff and offer you a 14-day cooling off period to cancel your switch.
- Your current and new suppliers work together to ensure you aren’t charged twice for the same energy and inform us of any problems with your switch as soon as possible.
- Suppliers issue regular and accurate bills on time (at least once every six months), and make them available to you via an online energy account.
- Suppliers send you your final bill no later than six weeks after your switch is complete and pay any money they owe you no later than 14 days after sending you your final bill.
- Suppliers must allow you to pay for their energy via direct debit on sign up.
Suppliers we support
- Affect Energy
- Avro Energy
- Brighter World Energy
- Bristol Energy
- British Gas
- Co-op Energy
- Economy Energy
- EDF Energy
- Energy SW
- Extra Energy
- Fairer Power
- First Utility
- Fischer Energy
- Flow Energy
- Future Energy
- Good Energy
- Green Energy UK
- Green Star Energy
- iSupply Energy
- M&S Energy
- Octopus Energy
- One Select
- OVO Energy
- Peterborough Energy
- PFP Energy
- Robin Hood Energy
- Sainsbury's Energy
- Scottish Power
- So Energy
- Southend Energy
- Spark Energy
- SSE Atlantic
- SSE Scottish Hydro
- SSE Southern Electric
- SSE SWALEC
- The Energy Deal
- White Rose Energy
Suppliers that we don’t support
- Better Energy — no online account
- Cardiff Energy — no online account
- Daligas — no online account
- Ecotricity — no online account
- Go Effortless Energy — no online account
- Iresa Limited — failed switches, customer service wait times, billing inaccuracies
- LoCO2 Energy — no online account
- Oink Energy — no online account
- Powershop UK — app only, tariffs available for short term advance purchase only
- Zog Energy — no online account
Suppliers which meet our requirements but we’re unable to support
We may opt to exclude suppliers from our searches — even if they satisfy our supplier requirements.
- Bulb Energy — at supplier request
- E (Prepay) — prepay tariffs only
- Entice Energy — gas only
- Glide — tariffs only suitable only for sharers
- Toto Energy — at supplier request
- Utilita — prepay tariffs only
- UtilityWarehouse — bundled utilities (eg. phone/broadband/mobile)
Exclude suppliers from our searches
During sign up, let us know if there are any suppliers you don't want to be switched to, and we’ll exclude them from our searches.
In addition, you have a 14-day cooling-off period to cancel your switch, and we'll flip you again for no extra cost with no questions asked. If you want to cancel a deal within 14-day cooling off period, get in touch with us and we'll give you the details you need and assist with cancellation where we can.
After the cooling-off period, it becomes much more difficult to cancel, so we recommend you let us know if there are any issues as soon as you can.